Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

One more sneak peek for today!!
I may have gotten a teeny tiny bit carried away with this sneak peek, but there
were just too many cute ones and I just couldn't bring myself to narrow it down 
anymore....
Tyler is turning TWO!!

I LOVE this one of him with his puppy... sucking his sweet little thumb. 

 He's checking out his big brother, Tristan in the background... 
making sure he's not missing out on anything .


 Here we found some very exciting CHAULK!  We even 
drew on the wall a bit.  I just love that look on his face.
 Love the hat!

 Chasing mom with a stick is SUPER FUN!!

 Be still my beating heart!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! 
Happy Birthday, Tyler!!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cija, you were right, you did capture his smile and sweet spirit! The pictures are great!

Heather