Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Children's Photographer in Parker, CO

 Today we are having a little after dinner "peek".  I ran out of time today, so while the kids are out jumping on the trampoline, I thought I would sneak inside and get Jacob's peek up on the blog, besides it's kinda chilly out there with the wind and all.
 Is this a fabulous smile or what?!?  Jacob did such a great job and was so cooperative!
Made my job easy! (and in the process, I think I may have convinced Jessica schedule in a lunch at Sienna's followed by a day of shopping at The Barn ASAP!  Come to think of it, I should do that too... Who's with me?
 We got a special treat when the fireman asked us to come in for a closer look!  BONUS!  Jacob was having a fireman birthday party the next day!!  He was so excited, just look at that face!!
 And a photo shoot wouldn't be a photo shoot with out some silly faces!


Always a good time when Jacob and his brother come around!!

So I am so excited that it is time for High School Seniors, if you know one, PLEASE send them my way, Seniors are one of my very favorites and I hope to have a schedule jam packed with 'em!
I am heading out of town in a couple of days, so I will see you in JUNE!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: