Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

On Saturday morning I was finally able to meet up with Addie and her little brother Carston (hope I am spelling those right) Wednesday is apparently a wet weather day in Colorado.  First we had snow and then 2 weeks of rain!!  In the end we opted for Saturday morning.
 We snapped a few shots of the two of them...
 and a handful of Carston....
 But then it was time for Addie's dance pictures.  Her mom was tired of the same old studio pics and decided this year to try something a little bit different.
 (I was the lucky photographer that got to have all this FUN!!!!)








Pretty much the best time ever!! (I hope this catches on!!)
Well, my girlies are going to walk in the door any minute, so I am off!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: