Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Family Photographer in Parker, CO


Saturday afternoon I was out and about with this fabulous family!!  Now I think I might just remember all of the names but... I am not 100% sure I will attach them to the correct person.  For instance Rachel and Karen's husband's names both start with a "J".  
So... Rachel (above) and Karen (below) arranged this little photo shoot as a birthday present for their mom, Catherine.  Now... if I am right (crossing my fingers) 
Rachel's husband is Jeff and Karen's is Jasper.  (Why am I doing this to myself it's too much pressure!!)
I love doing a photo of mom and dad with just their kids... it's always fun to go back and remember all the memories of starting your own family and all the "stuff" that happened over the years. 
And of course, Grandma's favorite is the one with the grand babies!!!
AHHHHH.....  So sweet!!!  Look how happy Grandma and Grandpa look!!
 Love, Love, Love this picture of the kiddos!!! 
 Their little expression are priceless!

 Well, I better wrap this up, I have a date with my mom at Kohl's, I know... we are just Crah-RAZY  like that!!  We may even go through the drive thru at McDonald's for lunch!
I'll be back soon!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: