Sunday, June 8, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 YAY! it's Friday!!!  And Rod and I are headed out of town for the weekend!  The girls are equally excited because they get to spend the whole live long weekend with Scott and Crystal!
But before we go… a sneak peek for Katie.
 Yesterday morning… Keein, McKay and I had a little photo time. 
I don't know why I can't get their names and faces straight, but I absolutely can not!  
Katie must have told me a dozen times!
 I just love the little fingers in the mouth… a sure sign of teething!
It's so precious to remember all these sweet things things are babies do!

 Big sister, Kylie came along too
Well, now it's Sunday!  We got swept to the basement by a Tornado Warning and then I was just so excited about our trip to Breckenridge that I ran out the door before finishing. 
We were at Castle Pines Pkwy when I remembered!

So… I will stop chatting and not delay this sneak peek anymore!
Enjoy your rainy night!  Might be a good night for family movie night!
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: