Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I am back to my late nights… let's just face it, I get a whole lot more done after everyone else is in bed. So, let's do this, another sneak peek!!
Tonight I was with Matt and Diane and...
Their 3 Beautiful Daughters 
 Bella, who would want you to know that she is now 6 &1/2!
 Jewel, who is now 4 1/2!
 and Eden, who is 14 months and just started walking so she really had very little time for sitting and having her picture taken!  
The weather could not have been better… it was just perfect!  Not to hot, not to cold and just a soft breeze, which stood in great contrast to Saturday night when we were originally scheduled to do this shoot. 


 So… while I was hanging with these 3 lovely ladies, two of my lovelies were playing on the play ground.  Mom (that would be me) forgot that tonight was date night!  So we decided to make the best of it, we hit and drive thru and they picnicked with their dad while I hung with the Allen's.  Then on the way home we made it all better with some Coldstone Ice cream. 


 Matt and Diane are celebrating their 10 Wedding Anniversary in July, 
2 have become a beautiful family of 5!!
Oh! The CUTENESS!!!
 
Fun Night!  Happy Anniversary you, Two!
Okay, I am off to bed!  Tina and I have a boudoir shoot in the morning!!
Nighty Night!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: