Saturday, June 14, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Next week is crazy busy! So… since I had some time this afternoon, I decided it would be good to stay on top of these sneak peeks.

So, a look at this morning's shoot, with 5 fabulous kiddos!
Now I wish I could remember all the names but we all know how I am with names, but I might be able to pull out a couple of nick names. 
First there were the 3 sisters… Lilly, Ari & Victoria

Then there was brother and sister - Sophia and Torin
Adorable!
Put them all together and you get 5 fabulous cousins!!!
 I
 LOVE
 these!!
But my Fave of the Day goes to the one below!!  Look at little Victoria's face!
PRICELESS!!
What a handsome boy!!  
P  R  E  C  I  O  U  S



 So when Grandma booked this shoot she said that she wanted something…
casual, romantic and soft looking,  I think we accomplished exactly that!
Now… a couple of errands before it's off to meet up with Diane and her family for their family shoot!
Have a fantastic Father's Day weekend!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: