Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Busy, busy week… this morning I headed over to Aiden's for his newborn shoot!
Lately, it has been one perfect newborn after the next!  
That is 3 in a row!  I am over joyed!
So…  Aiden's dad is a sea captain (remember, we discussed this on his mama's belly blog) any who, in light of the sea captainness, mom and dad wanted to do a nautical themed shoot. 
 So… they provided some awesome props, like this totally cool anchor and...
His very first sailor outfit!

 Then it was time for some photos with mom and dad.
 Whenever I take these photos, I always imagine these tiny little babies on their graduation day, they grow up way too fast!


Well, I am going to wrap this up, I have another shoot bright and early tomorrow morning, so I am heading off to bed. 
Until tomorrow!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: