Monday, June 2, 2014

God's Letter

Many have asked me for a copy of "God's Letter" that was part of the Abigail teaching a couple of weeks ago, so I have decided to put it here for easy access.  Other's have called and asked permission to us it for this and that,  PLEASE… use it any way you would like, this is God's word not mine, Share it! Shout it from the mountain top!!!


Rise up, my love, my fair one and come away, 

I have called you by name; you are mine. You are precious and honored in my sight and I love you. I have created you for my glory, I have formed and made you.  You are my workmanship, created in me for good works, which I prepared beforehand that you should walk in them.  I chose you before the foundation of the world, that you should be holy and without blame before me in love. I formed your inward parts; and covered you in your mother’s womb, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. The very hairs of your head are all numbered. 

I will allure you into the wilderness and speak comfort to you, and it shall be in that day that you will call me your husband. I will betroth you to me forever; yes, I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice in loving kindness and mercy.  I will betroth you to me in faithfulness and you shall know me. For your Maker is your Husband. Don’t you know that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height  nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate you from my love. I am near at hand, not afar off. I am El Roi, the God who sees you. Draw near to me and I will draw near to you.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Call upon me, come and pray to me and I will listen to you, seek me and find me, search for me with all your heart.  Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Come to me, labored and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your soul. I will go before you, I will be with you, I will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. I am your rock, your fortress, your deliverer, your strength, you can trust in me; your shield and the horn of your salvation, your stronghold.  No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for I shall give my angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. Because you have loved me I will deliver you and set you on high because you have known my name.  You will call upon me and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble; I will deliver and honor you.  With long life I will satisfy you and show you my salvation.

Do not worry, saying “What shall I eat? or What shall I drink? or What shall I wear?”  I know that you need all these things, but seek first the kingdom of God and my righteousness and all these things shall be added to you. Yes I will give what is good.  Dwell in the secret place of the Most High, abide under the shade of the Almighty, I am your refuge and your fortress, your God, in me you can trust. I am faithful, and I will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation I will also make the way of escape that you may be able to bear it. Be confident of this very thing, I, who has begun a good work in you will complete it.  I will rejoice over you with gladness,  I will quiet you with my love, and rejoice over you with singing. I will show you the path of life; in my presence is fulness of joy and my right hand are pleasures forever more. 

This is love, not that you loved me, but that I loved you and sent my son to be an atoning sacrifice for your sins.  I go to prepare a place for you.  and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. - Jesus


Song of Songs 2:10, Isaiah 43, Isaiah 54:5, Hosea 2:14, 16, 19 -20, Romans 8:28, Jeremiah 23:23, Genesis 16:13, James 4:8a, Jeremiah 29:11-13, Isaiah 41:10, Matthew 11:28-19, Deuteronomy 31:8, Psalms 18:2, Matthew 6:31-11, Psalms 85:12, Psalms 91:1-2, I Corinthians 10:13, Psalms 91:9-11 & 14-16, Zephaniah 3:17, Ephesians 2:10, Ephesians 1:4, Psalms 139:13-14, Matthew 10:30, I John 4:10, Philippians 1:6, Psalms 16:11

No comments: