Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Photographer in Denver, CO










Happy Tuesday everyone! So my baby is missing, well actually she is visiting her Grandpa Cecil and Grandma Alice, she went to stay with them for a few days. She left Monday morning, I just spoke with her again, and she doesn't sound the least bit homesick. When I asked her if she was ready to come home, she simply said "nope, I'm not ready." Well, I'm ready for her to come home!!
This morning I was with one of my Milestone babies, ANDREW!! He is already 6 months old! Such a big boy sitting up so big and strong! Can I just say that I loved, Loved, LOVED the overalls!! Well, I hope you enjoy this peek into Andrew's photoshoot! For information on scheduling your own session please visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Hugs! Cija

No comments: