Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Me & My Girls






This photo session was inspired by my friend, Juli, who recently did a session with her little boy. I loved it so much that I wanted to do something similar. So, while my husband was at an appointment the girls and I cuddle up on my bed for some picture time with the girls. I admit trying to take photos of yourself is a little challenging, but I like a challenge! Soon my girls will be too grown up to want their mommy to cuddle and hold them, but I think we might all want to remember it forever... these photos will help us do just that. If you would like to capture some cuddle moments of your own visit my website to schedule your own in home shoot of you and kiddos cozied up together. http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Hugs... Cija

1 comment:

juli said...

that makes me so happy that you were inspired to take pics with your girlies by my post. they turned out beautifully by the way! so great, especially for doing them yourself. that definitely is a challenge and of course you did an awesome job. i was going to write on my post about how important i think it is for mommies to get in front of the camera every now and then (especially mommies who are behind the camera constantly!) but then i decided to just leave my post about porter so i was happy to know that you took that away from it anyway:) i still have to do some with my other two soon as well. anyway, beautiful job friend!