Thursday, July 22, 2010

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado


















I don't know about you, but I think Jose was pretty lucky tonight! Ryanne will be so happy that he made it through another week. She told me the other day that she had a dream about Jose, he came to our house and gave her a piggy pack ride, poor girl, she's got it bad! (Surely everyone knows that I am talking about "So you think you can dance"! Simply the greatest show ever! But prior to the SYTYCD results show I was hangin' our with my little buddy, Gavin. This is my second shoot with Gavin and he is now 11 months old! Oh my goodness he was crackin' me up, at the start of the shoot, he would only give me these sly little smiles, so reserved! But then by the end of the shoot he was gibber gabbin' like a crazy person! So funny! It was like he discovered his voice for the very first time! If only pictures had audio! Well, it's almost tomorrow, so that is my cue to get off this silly computer and go to bed! For more information on scheduling your own shoot visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Hugs! Cija

No comments: