Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Infant Photography Serving the Denver Metro Area with Baby Milestone Packages












Today it dawned on me that in less than a month my kids will be back in school! How is that possible? Today, I had some fun taking picture of Melia & Ryanne playing in the pool (Sabrina was otherwise engaged at the time). Maybe one of these days I will post some "fun shots" again as a little break from the norm. But today is not one of those days! Today is Charlie's day! Oh Charlie! How I love your name and you are just so darn CUTE! (I got be honest, I really dig your parents too! I told my hubby at dinner tonight "Those Satermo's are good people!") Charlie is one of my Milestone Babies, this is her second shoot taken at 6 months to capture her "sittin' up" skills!! I will look forward to seeing her this fall at 9 months! For more information on Milestone packages see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ TTFN! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in New Orleans, Louisiana (Home of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS), Charlie is my cousin Stacey's little girl. We only get to she her in pictures and she is beautiful. Your photos are all beautiful. I have two grand-daughter that are 5 and 3 I wish you could take there photos. We love you Satermo's - from NOLA