Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mountain Fun with Bronson & Tracie























































































Yesterday evening my hubbie and I went on a shoot with my nephew, Bronson and his sweet girlfriend, Tracie. I have decided that I would like Rod (my husband) to join me on all my shoots!! He was scouting out the locations, he carried my extra lens and helped me get up after laying faced down in the dirt! My hero!! I had a great time with B&T and I absolutely loved the colors they chose for their shoot!! The pink and green just popped against the blue of the mountains! Well, I am going to make this short, so I can spend some time with my family. See my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ for more information on booking your own session. TaTa Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! They capture Bronson & Tracie perfectly, especially the one with her laughing. I like the idea of "movie kiss" one too. Wendy