Thursday, July 29, 2010

Charlie! Oops, I mean Quinn!!











Oh my goodness, what a fun, fun day! My sweet friend Talia and I snuck into an off limits location and took these precious pictures of her little boy! I just love him because he is so serious and completely and totally unaffected by all the crazy stuff we were trying to do to get him to smile or at least look at us vs. the dirt! If you ever meet Talia (or perhaps you already know her) ya gotta have her do her exotic bird calls for ya!! Just makes me giggle thinkin' about it! When afterwards she introduced me to fish tacos at Rubios! YUM!! I just love her, she is bright spot in my little life! Look out for the BUFFALOES!! Okay, I'll stop chatting, she is chomping at the bit to see these pictures! To book your own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Hugs! Cija

No comments: