Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO







  
Isn't this little guy cute! His name is Connor and he is 3 months old.  You can't imagine how hard his mommy had to work to get that smile!!  He wasn't too sure about what was going on.  First off, we were at the mall, secondly, he had been sleeping, thirdly he was hungry!  After a quick bottle, he was still very interested in just taking in the sights.  I just love those big blue eyes!  Connor is another milestone baby, so will we get to see him again at 6, 9 and 12 months!!  For more info on milestone packages visit the pricing page on my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/.  Well, I must go, the day is getting away from me and we have shoe boxes to decorate for the Valentine Party at school tomorrow. Another boudoir shoot tomorrow, but on Tuesday I get to see my little Charlie!!  She's officially made the 1 year mark!!  Until then... cija

No comments: