Saturday, February 5, 2011








Brrr... I mean compared to earlier in the week, it is much warmer outside but it is quite chilly in this house of mine.  Poor Rod, he's out braving the elements, earlier today when the weather was nicer we decided to let the girl's go to an impromptu birthday party up in Denver... ofcourse, now it snowing like crazy and he has to go fetch them, add to that there was a teeny tiny mistake with the address, so he is a bit further north than he needs to be.  Now a good wife and mother would have a nice warm meal ready for them when they get home, unfortunately their wife and mother is me... and I have no idea what we are having, no worries I am sure I will come up with something. 
Last week's cold weather kept me from shooting for a couple of days but yesterday and today I was back at it.  Yesterday, I did a fun boudoir shoot with a lovely lady, but today I traded "booties" for "babies" and Harrison came for a visit.  The snow brought us inside for today's shoot.  I know that I have said this before but WOW!!! does this little guy have the most GEE-OR-JUSS eyes or what?
Well, I just heard from Rod and he has found the kids and they are headed this way... I guess I should address the dinner issue now.  Hope you are have a cozy winter's night.  Cija

No comments: