Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO







Yesterday afternoon, I met up with this precious little girl.  This was Kylie's 3rd photo shoot with me and she was showing off her sittin' up skills at 6 months (well 7 1/2 months actually).  It was pretty chilly and quite windy and our shoot started off with a train racing past us, ummm, maybe 20 feet or so away from us so it was LOUD!!!!  Really super duper loud, but she didn't seem to mind.  One of my favorite things about taking pictures of little one's is all the different expressions, I love trying to capture them all and she had some of the sweetest little faces!!  Well, I have to make this short, I going to see Heartley this morning, she is turning 1!!  I'll be back soon!!  Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Look at those lips. Can you say Heartbreaker!!!