Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Well, so far so good... a bitterly cold week and not one reschedule!!  Which is very good thing!
This morning I got to meet the lovely and talented Katelyn, she is 3 months old and perfectly precious! 
Doesn't she look chic in her pearls!?

I think the one below will win my "Fave of the Day" love her baby blues!


 So... we went to see Santa last night, we waited about 45 minutes.  I was so bummed because ever since the girls were babies they have always let me snap my own pictures of the girls with Santa, but this year they have signs up that said they don't allow it anymore.  Bummer!  Sabrina tried asking Santa for an 
I-Pad, luckily for us he told her that there is a shortage on I-Anything this year and that she better come up with another choice.  Way to go SANTA!
Well, I gotta run... Until tomorrow! Cija



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! These are amazing! You are awesome! Colleen

Unknown said...

I have not been able to post a comment in your blog in some time now, but I think this is going to work. Great work Cija!!! love the pearls!

3 Wishes Photography said...

Ah... nice to hear from you Heather. Thank you!!