Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby Photographer In Castle Rock, CO

It's just a few minutes before 10:00 PM and it feels like 2:00 AM... I am pooped!  Wow!  What a jam packed weekend the Cooksey's had (okay, I literally had to retype my last name 4 times... Cookies (twice) & then Cookeys (when I typed this one I just had to stare at it for a minute to figure out what was wrong with it!!)  Not good, I told you I was tired.  
 What were we up to?  Well, I am glad you asked (in the land of "Blog" you asked).
Friday night we baked and decorated Christmas cookies and then watched "It's a Wonderful Life"  wait either I am having a deja vu moment or I have already told you this.
Saturday morning we stamped and embossed Christmas "To - From" tags and then set out to deliver a gazillion customer CD's.  A quick stop at Sonic for Chili dogs and then I dropped the fam off at Southlands while I went over to Oliver's house for his 6 month photo shoot.  Isn't he the cutest?  He was pooped too.  We did one outfit, changed his clothes into his Santa outfit put him in a basket and he fell sound asleep.  But we loved it!!  So stink in' cute!
Then we woke him up for one more outfit change and a few pics with mom and dad.  My fave of the day would have to be any of the Santa shots I loved every single one of them.  Just precious!
Then it was back to Southlands to do some shopping with the rest of my crew, some more CD deliveries and then we headed over to Cherry Hills Community Church for their "Christmas at the Ranch" program.  Such beautiful Christmas music!!  And there was a bonus our friend Cassidy was in the show!
 After the show, we headed to Chili's for dinner with Cassidy's whole family!  Phew, talk about a busy day!  and then we did it again today!  Church, lunch, shopping, Rod's orchestra concert, more shopping and then over to my mom's house to help decorate her Christmas tree 
and wish her a Happy 80th Birthday!!
 My deepest apologies to Mrs. Meeks and Mrs. Langtry tomorrow... my kiddos are going to be VERY tired!!!  I am so glad they have school!
It's gonna be another busy week but then... some much anticipated time off to spend with Rod and the girls!!  I'll be back again tomorrow with a sneak of Clark and his peeps!
Nighty Night!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: