Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 It's another sad day at 3 Wishes Photography... why do all these babies insist on growing up!  Oliver is ALREADY 1!!!!  I get a wee bit attached to these babies that come and see me every three months.  Check him out give me the "Thumbs Up"!

 Oliver has always been a delight to work with, he is always so happy and content.  Some of my favorite pics of him were at this 6 month session. It was Christmas time and he fell asleep mid way thru the session in a basket dressed like santa!  Too cute!


 And his mom always has him looking so cute and stylish! Way to go Erin!

I love this picture too... he did this exact same thing at his Newborn session.  I was bummed to find it was already archived but you can sneak a peek here http://www.3wishesphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/newborn-photographer-in-parker-co.html
Okay, I must go, the cherubs are back from the park and want lunch!

No comments: