Thursday, July 5, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO










Did you have a fabulous 4th??? I didn't even miss the fireworks, too much fun with friends to worry about such things.  I did however discover that I may be a bit too competitive for "Spoons" but Brandon and Kyla called "fouls" on me.  
But if we rewind a few days we will meet up with the Higg's.  We had a fabulous family shoot in downtown Castle Rock, early this week.  (Do I over use the word "fabulous"? Really... can you over use such a fabulous word? I don't think so, I retract the question.)
Unfortunately, I can not stick around and chat today... the fabulous 4th has me a touch behind, so it's back to work for me!!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Belovedredemption said...

You don't overuse the word fabulous! :)
And only you can create a beautiful image with a gorgeous family and a door in the outdoor part of "The Barn!"