Monday, July 30, 2012

Senior Pictures in Highlands Ranch, CO

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that we are finally getting some rain, I would prefer if it would rain a little earlier, remember the days when it would start raining at 2:00 and it would be done by 5:00??  I miss those days!!!  Tressa and I were rained out TWICE and on our third attempt we had to change locations in the middle of the shoot to escape the rain!

 But in the end we got it done!  After graduation Tressa would like to attend college out of state (preferably North Western) working towards her goal of becoming a surgeon,
 either orthopedic or pediatric.  
(She must be really smart!)

 In addition to her academic skills she has played soccer for several years!  Until she suffered a hot tub injury that required surgery on her foot. 


Well, I must run for now... the girls have multiple friends over for a sleepover and the volume has my head spinning!!!  Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: