Monday, October 7, 2013

2 Little Ladies with Hooks

So pardon me while I take a personal moment.  My sister Wendy and my mom have started their own business selling the fabulous "stuff" they make!  And two of my favorite people got to serve as models for their products and I got to take the pictures!  SO... I had to share!
A month or so ago... Lucy joined us in the park to model a few of her baby hats and diaper covers, these are just 2 of my favorites "Cheddar" the mouse and "Poochini" the puppy!  So stinking CUTE!!
There was also a bunny, duck, panda, CU Buff wear, Bronco wear and a pumpkin!
 And then on Saturday while Rod and my brother-in-law, Glen painted the outside of our house, Melia got to model some of the kids/teens and women's fashion.  Poor girl, I thought she was going to have a heart attack! She was so in love with the hats and cowls and her favorite part was that she could switch out the flowers on the cloche hats and "toasty" ear warmers AND even layer them for more looks. 
 I loved the "Nordic" hat!! and the "Kaleidoscope" cowl.
 And how stinkin' cute are these "Toasty" ear warmers!

 So many fabulous embellishments!!
 Gerbera Daisies & Mums
 Cosmos, Roses and Rosettes
 This is just a small sample!  In addition, to more hats and scarves she also has hair clips and beautiful handcrafted blankets.
They are in the process of getting their Etsy store up and running but for now you see more fun stuff and contact Wendy to purchase items through her Facebook Business page at"
https://www.facebook.com/2littleladieswithhooks


1 comment:

2 Little Ladies with Hooks said...

Thank you! The pictures turned out great and it was fun seeing our products come alive.