Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 I think today's shoot will be the chilliest of the season so far!!  But on Saturday with the winds whipping like crazy I met up with Kensington and some of fans.   We had to switch locations to try and  get some relief from the strong winds and as usual the Castle Pines location gave the covering we needed to keep from getting wind blown!
 Yep!  It's been 3 months already!!  Isn't she just the cutest thing!!

 Her first set of fans was her Uncle Zach,  Aunt Francine and cousins Nora and Stella!
 And of course, she brought her mom, dad and sister, Keeley.
Grandma and Grandpa!!
And she even brought her Great Grandma!!
 Since everyone was there... we decided to take a few of the whole crew!



 I love this spot for photos this time of year, the color and light filtering through the trees... 
It's my happy place. 
 We wrapped up our shoot with the original family of 4!
Well... I think I will try and figure out something to do with these girls of mine, it is fall break and all!!!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: