Monday, October 7, 2013

 Good Morning! I hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was jam packed!
We painted the exterior of our house, "we" being my husband and my brother-in-law.
I was busy with photo shoots, cooking, cleaning the kitchen, cooking, cleaning the kitchen... you get the idea!!

 But... if we rewind to last Thursday morning, I was with Aidric for his 9 month pictures!
9 months???  Seriously???  
 The one above is hands down my Fave of the Day (can I just say how happy I am that auto correct has finally given up on correcting "Fave"!!)  
 We went for a multi-location shoot... He needed a little break and yummy bottle so head down the way a bit to The Barn, because they have the best outdoor decor!!

 Where he even got to show off his very impressive standing up skills!

Well, I  must press on!!  Until next time!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: