Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I went out tonight with some lovely ladies to celebrate a friend's birthday and by the time I got home, everyone was tucked in, so... I thought I would take a few minutes to get another peek up on the blog.
On Monday morning, I was shooting my first snow session on the year and this was monday night!
Ya gotta love Colorado!!!
 This is Lance, Emily, Eli and Lawson (and yes, I called Eli, Liam the whole entire time, just when I think I have my name issue under control!!)
 Watching the DUCKS!

 Lawson wasn't entirely sure that individual photos was on his list of things to do, but we managed to sneak a few in with out him noticing!
 Aw....

 This fall has been one of the BEST, for color and lighting... I'm in heaven!

Love this picture of these boys being boys!
Okay, nighty night!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: