Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Maternity Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Yep, two bellies in two days!  Makes Cija, very happy!!
On this very chilly morning I was with Andreana and her hubby, Denny. 
 They don't even look cold!  And it was a brisk 28 degrees!
Andreana is going to deliver her baby next Tuesday!!
How exciting is that?


 Oh man... I am loving these fall colors!  So... beautiful!!

 I had a really fun time on this shoot... I was so inspired by the sunshine and the splash of color!
I am not sure if they are having a girl or a boy... 
but I am very excited to find out at their newborn shoot!!
Well, we have hit the mid way point of fall break and it's happening... a snow cone sale.  
Doesn't really strike me as a snow cone kinda day, but what do I know.
Oh wait... major fail, no plastic cups, it is wrong that I am secretly happy!!??
Okay, time to get ready for my shoot with the McKean's, I think it's actually gonna happen this time!!
Until next time. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: