Friday, October 25, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO


Well... we have reached the half way mark of fall and I think we are all feeling the effects.  When the girls start asking for a "ditch day" I know that I have been gone a lot!  Perhaps a family movie night is in order after my shoot this evening... can you believe Rod hasn't seen Despicable Me (I am talking the first one)! Can I just take this opportunity to say that I miss the Blockbuster videos of the world, while Redbox is a clever idea the choice limitations are a bit of a bummer.   But I digress. 
I think I mentioned yesterday that I have been in sunlight heaven lately... man I just can't get enough of this yummy filtered rays of lusciousness!!  Add this adorable bunch of giggles and you have 
P E R F E C T I O N!
I need this photo...  I would put it a giant one right over the sofa in the family room.  
Of course, it might be better if it was my family vs. Amanda's.

 Such sweetness... yes, I tried to get big brother in the picture too, but I am apparently losing my persuasive ways.  Note to self: must work on that!
But this picture is still 51 shades of adorable!

 Okay... does this sweet boy look like his mama or WHAT?



And with so many leaves... well, we had to wrap up our time with a wee bit of leaf throwin'!
See many of you tomorrow at the Halloween Photo Day!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: