Thursday, October 9, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Ah… what a fabulous rainy fall day.  I have enjoyed the moodiness of the day so much! and am looking forward to tucking in for the night, cozy blanket maybe a movie with my hubby, sounds fabulous!
 But first we most rewind to earlier this week when I met up with Martha and her beautiful family. 
It was another perfect Colorado fall evening.



 Ha! Love this picture of Mitch and Max, I mean Matt! 
 And Martha with her lovelies. LOVE.

 Okay… I love the photo below, they were trying to think of something "to do" when mom suggested that they touch noses, but this wasn't exactly what she had in mind!!
Okay, the peeps are staring at me, wondering when dinner is going to happen, so that is my queue to wrap this up! Until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: