Sunday, October 26, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 So yesterday, I had the privilege of taking some extended family photos for my dear friend, Amity. (The gorgeous blonde on the end.)
 Her dad and stepmom were visiting from Indiana. 
 This picture of Amity's dad with here kids might just be my fave of the day.
I absolutely LOVE IT!
 Amity and Collin just playing with their kids, Eleary and Asher, and a sweet Happy Birthday to their sweet girl, Eliza who is waiting for them in heaven. 
 The picture good only be improved by a video feed!!!  You should have seen little Asher getting crazy on that chair!

 Amity's dad had some of his own ideas when it came to pictures…. I thought I would share just a couple of them with you.


 Could these kids be any cuter?!?
 Sometimes it can be hard to find the joy in your photoshoot!!

 Amity's brother Ryan with his favorite niece and nephew!
 Oh look the JOY is back!!

 But the real joy came when it was all over!!  Oh Amity, I love you!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cijay, you are amazing! I just love this nutty family!