Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Family Photographer in Lone Tree, Colorado

Tomorrow the Cooksey's are cramming a week's worth of fall break into one day, so… that means Keith and Amy's sneak peek goes up tonight.  Because after my date with Ryker tomorrow morning I am outta here spending the whole live long day with my peeps.
Even the hubster has taken off the day to make our fun complete. Whatever will we do?!?
 But before the fall break day of glory begins, we have the Kasten's sneak peek.
I know I keep saying it but… it was another beautiful night. 
I feared wind, but nope it was perfect!
 This is another wonderfully awesome family that has come back year after year for photos and I have watched Callie grow up from a baby to the big 5!
We have definitely had some adventures along the way, but Callie always delivers a home run photo and today it was this one!  Holding out his hand picked bouquet. Love.
 Ah… big brother Nic.
 So I made them traipse thru the grass and pokey bushes but this beautiful light was worth it!
 Which reminds me, a big huge sarcastic thank you to April, who had a horrible snake video posted on her Facebook page!  I have been a wreck the last two days walking thru this tall grass!
 Thanks Kastens!!  From the bottom of my heart!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: