Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Family Photographer in Littleton, CO

 Time for another sneak peek. Saturday after noon I was with Geoff, Tricia,Kylie and their two new additions to the family… Gizmo and Gracie.
 Every year, Kylie has a number of the grade she is in, this year… 
2nd grade.  (I started taking Kylie's pictures when she was just two!)
 Okay, are these the cutest dogs you have EVER seen or WHAT?
and Gracie (the black one) has these crazy long eye lashes!!

 I was shocked to see how great the roses still looked.  
So Beautiful!
Oh stop!!

 Love these daddy and mommy pics with Kylie… so sweet.

 I am so grateful to my wonderful clients, like Geoff and Tricia.  Year after year they come back, and give me the honor of photographing their family!  From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: