Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Senior Pictures in Elizabeth, CO

 One more peek tonight.  This is Ryan and 2015 senior or Elizabeth high school.
 We met up on Sunday night because we were literally chased from location to location on Wednesday night by a serious storm. 
 When I asked Ryan about the future, I heard an answer I have never heard before.
He wants to do taxidermy! I gotta say… I love that! In fact he said that he is working on a couple of things right now. 
 If that doesn't work out, his back up plan is law enforcement.
 So we traipsed through some very tall, very poking and very gnarly stuff and I was a bit on guard, knowing that there were "things" hiding in that there grass. So there I am setting up for a photo when a bird suddenly dive bombs me from the right… I about had a heart attack!  Full on scream!
 The rest was all down hill from there, I was a jumpy mess till the end!
Well, hopefully Ryan was a bit entertainment. 
 Okay, time to call it a night. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: