Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chasin' the Storm or Runnin' from it...








Well, today our luck ran out with the weather. I had a shoot scheduled for 3:00pm today, but heeding the forecast we bumped it up to noon. This of course was not an easy thing, the kids had to be taken out of school and Jeremy had to rearrange his appointment and all the while the clouds were growing darker and darker overhead. But we gotter done! Erin told me she wanted a good family picture (code for "posed") oh, Erin... your killin' me, remember the line from Pretty Woman, "I'll meet'cha in the lobby but only cuz your payin' me too", well, my line would have been "I'll do the posed picture but only cuz your my friend!!" Of course, in my mind, if I was a really good friend I would have convinced her to bag the posed photo and let me "do my thang". Well... the couch and my hubby are calling so I am outta here! I love you, Erin!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite family!!!! LOVE your pictures!!!!!!!