Friday, November 19, 2010

Courthouse Bliss!!

So this morning, I was mindin' my own business, driving carpool when the phone rings and it's my gal pal, Tina. She wants to know if I can swing by the Arapahoe County Courthouse and take a few pics of her sister's wedding. So, I said to myself "Precious... sounds like fun!"
This was my very first courthouse wedding, not just as a photographer but ever! Pretty cool, aye? My observation was that the place could use a "women's touch" if you know what I mean. Oh!!! I almost forgot! So Tina pulls up while I am walking into the building, so I decided to wait and walk in with her and her kids. We get to security and Tina's oldest son, has a knife in his pocket!! Who knew they would frown on that?!?
The ceremony was really nice... the judge was super nice and did such a great job.Ah... my favorite moment "You may kiss the Bride."

Afterward, we headed back to Victor and Wendy's place for their reception. Victor's family prepared some amazing Mexican food, I am holding out hope for the green chili recipe!
And Wendy's mom made this beautiful and equally YUMMY cake!

What a fun and unexpected evening!
I wish Victor and Wendy a lifetime of happiness.

V + W = True Love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did such a beautiful job. Thank you so much for doing this for us at the last minute :) I can't believe you already got these online! You do beautiful work. Victor and Wendy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Sure wish we could have been there! Congrats to you both and to a long life of happiness! We love and miss you,

Tracy, Andy, Lexi and Joey

Unknown said...

You can even make a courthouse look nice! What a fun experience!