Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This afternoon, I was with a fabulous group of sisters. I have 3 girls of my own, so I kept thinking about what my life would be like with 3 more. Complete and total chaos!! But WOW!! what an incredible blessing to be surrounded with so many girls! That is one lucky mommy!
Oh how I wish I could remember all their names!!! I tried really, really hard! But the girl in the blue sweater tripped me up! (I hate getting old!)

This is Jolene...
Suzanne...

Say Hello, to Kim,
and the girl who will forever be "the girl in the blue" Oiy!

Jennifer and...
Jacklyn!!
What a fun shoot! Their parents are gonna love this Christmas gift for sure!!! Dinner is calling! Until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, 6 sisters! I couldn't imagine having 3 more girls. But what fun they must have!!!