Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

Can I just say... I LOVE BABIES!! Newborn shoots are just too much fun and this one was no exception. This little doll is Gigi, oh is she a sweet little thing. This picture win my "favorite of the day", I just thought she look precious tucked in that drawer and when she is a senior in highschool her mom and dad can remember the days when she could sleep in the drawer.
It's pretty hard to resist the tutu!! It's tutu cute!
Okay, I love this picture of Sadie and her baby too! There's just nothin' like being a mama.
All dressed up and ready for Christmas!

Okay, this girl had like 10 pretty toe pictures! Maybe she will grow up to be a foot model! I was lovin' it! (You know how much I love the feet!)



Remember is you are having a baby, for the best newborn picture schedule your session with in the first 10 days. Gigi was 7 days old. For more information visit the website at www.3wishesphotography.com Hugs! Cija

No comments: