Thursday, November 4, 2010

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

This afternoon I was with the Kane Family. Wow! another beautiful fall day!
I have photographed the youngest Kane... Gavin a couple of times but this was my first time photographing... Maddie. Oh, what a blessing. I could have made this whole blog just about her, so many precious photos but the one above was my absolute favorite, those long lashes and ruby red lips (no help from Cija, those are all her!) FABULOUS!! What a precious little girl!

You know me, I'm a sucker for the daddy daughter shot! Tucked in a daddy's arms should be one of the safest places for a little girl.Seriously?!? does it get any cuter than those two little one's hanging out together is this great big world?
I feel so fortunate to have this job... to be able to spend time with such special people and capture glimpses into their lives. The Lord has truly blessed me and my business.
Oh, Gavin... I do so love that little face of yours!! You always make me smile.
Well, I am off... until next time. Cija

No comments: