Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO











This morning as the girls and I waited for carpool, I commented on what a beautiful day it was. The sun was out and warm against the chill of the early morning air. It would be a good day for a photoshoot. The plan was to meet the Hart family, a little earlier than planned because Art needed to leave for work, I hoped for a little cloud cover but no such luck. By the time we met, the wind was building at an alarming rate. What is with the wind? I mean seriously? (I'm a little over it.) Babies never like the wind and poor little Tyler was no exception, but despite the crazy wind we still managed to capture some great shots. Fast forward one and half hours later and the girls and I are in the middle of a mini blizzard!! Oh Colorado!! Good night all! Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics... can't even tell it's windy! Linsey was going to take our pictures yesterday and we all got dressed up (hair curled and everything) and headed out and it was so windy we didn't take 1 picture. Just far to cold up here. I'm over the wind too. I can handle the cold, but not the wind. Love your pics again!!!!!