Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Sometimes, I forget that I started this blog as a way to showcase some of "my favorite" pictures from each of my shoots; but often times, I find myself combing thru the pictures looking for the pictures I think the clients will like the best. You know the "just so" pictures, everyone looking at the camera and showing off their best smiles... but that is soooo not me. Take the picture above, I love it! There is nothing traditional about it... but I think it tells a story and you get to write the ending. Another favorite of mine... I love the pictures where families are just being families, every expression is familiar and part of their every day life.

But this one... well, it's my favorite shot of the day. Ally was having a very typical photoshoot for her age (18-36 months can be very interesting sometimes). She was... well... not having it, and pretty upset, right up until daddy pulled out his wallet and asked her "Hey Ally, Do you want daddy's money?" Instantly... problem solved! So funny!



Well, it was another beautiful day in Colorado... I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek at the Jenkin's session! Until next time. Cija

No comments: