Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Photographer in Parker, CO










Whoa! What a B-E-U-tiful day! Not quite nice enough to do newborn photography outside but still. Oh my goodness is this little cutie a cutie patootie or what?!?! This is Linley and she is 1 week old today. And yes, her hair is every bit as soft as it looks! What a fun in home shoot this was!! Amanda's girlfriend (my girlfriend too), Jamie came over to watch and "play" with her own camera while I did Linley's newborn shoot. Jamie took some fabulous photos at Linley's birth. I got to be in the delivery room once with a family (taking picture ofcourse) and it was amazing! Paul was awesome, he gave me a tour of the place and said I could do what ever I wanted... ah, music to my ears! Well, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of little Linley, we'll get to see her again at 3 months! Hugs Cija

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jamie got to be there! I bet she was in heaven wasn't she!!! Weren't her pictures great! Linley is SO beauitful, but you did an awesome job capturing her beauty. Great pictures Cija!

Linsey said...

What a complete doll! The first one is my fav, with her little arm poking up, adorable! I will have to get a few pointers from you with newborns, I might be doing my first in a few months. Love your work Cija, gorgeous!