Friday, January 28, 2011

Cocoa Goes to School




Well, today was the day. Cocoa went to school. He was a rock star (don't let the photo's fool you, he indeed is a he, trapped in a girl's world, no doubt he will be forever scarred by his time spent in the Cooksey house but it is what it is, and he will just have to learn to deal with it, because I draw the line at bunny therapy). The girls were so excited (well, at least Sabrina and Ryanne, Melia was a little ticked that Samuel is allergic so that means no animal show and tells). I remember when I was in the 3rd grade a got to bring "Clyde" the cat to school, but back then they stayed the whole day... ironically it was the same day the Steven Dragich (pardon my spelling) brought his bird!! YIKES!! There was a lot of crouching and pacing that day for Clyde (just an interesting side bar we had a dog named Bonnie) yes, we are those people. Let's see our family has seen:
Bonnie & Clyde
Neiman & Marcus
Cuff & Link
Flounder & Sebastian
well, you get the idea.
Okay, I'm off... busy day today, getting my hair fixed from my recent coloring dabauckle (Travis I need you to be my hero, no pressure), bank, birthday gift, shower gift, carpool, work, date night; sorry house that means you are going to be overlooked again today. Until next time. Cija

No comments: