Saturday, January 8, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado








I am just so excited. In one hour, I will be going over to some friend's house for dinner! I love that! I love have friends that invite you over to hang out. Oh and there is another thing I am excited about... I bought an Oprah Favorite Thing today. I don't think I have ever done that before. This afternoon, I went into a little gift shop that I have never be in before. I had a lovely conversation with the sales lady about photography (that was just a bonus) while I checked out all the loot. I found this very cool bubble bath in a tall skinny bottle, corked like a wine bottle, with a fabulously pretty label topped off with a ribbon and a crystal tied around the neck. The 25 oz version was $40 the 12 oz version (the one I was interested in) was $36, does that make any sense to any one?!?!? So... I walked away, a bit disappointed but then I spotted the Claus Porto Bath Soap. So many to sniff but I decided on the Iris Lavender, yum!
But before all that, I got to spend part of my day with Landon. Who is now 6 months old. (oh, and his parents were there too). Isn't he handsome and such a happy little guy. Plus it was warm enough for us to head outside for his shoot. Yippee!! Well, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek, I must and find and ready my children for out night out. Tata! Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Landon is so cute! I love the hat!!! And will the soap make it to your next favorite things party? hmmmm....