Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Parker, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 


Today I had another Valentine Boudoir shoot... now this lovely lady was very brave. It didn't really dawn on me until we started making our way to her bedroom. This was the first time she had ever laid eyes on me, the first time we had ever met and now she was leading me to her room where she would allow me the precious honor of photographing her as a gift for her husband. What a treat these shoots have been for me, I spent some time praying on my way to her house, I prayed that God would help me capture the essence of who He created her to be and that He would use these images to help her see her beauty in His loving craftsmanship. Oh, that is so my heart in doing these shoots... that these girls will feel beautiful and that their husband's will be blown away with just how lovely their ladies truly are.
Now on a totally random side note, last night we went to our favorite burger place, "Crave", they had a special on the menu... a bacon cheese burger with 2 Lamar's glazed donuts as the bun!!! WHAT!?!?!? That is RE-Donkulous! (No... I did not try it, but the lady sitting next to us did and she said it was awesome.) Okay, I'm gonna wrap it up, need to get some R&R tomorrow is gonna be another cah-razy day, starting with taking Cocoa to school for show and tell! (Cocoa, the bunny) You have got to be kidding me!!! Until next time! Cija

No comments: