Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 


Happy Tuesday everyone! ah... the house is so peaceful, the kids are at the neighbor's house playing and Rod is still at work, the only sounds in this house are the clicking of my keyboard and the hum of the refrigerator. Growing up I hated quiet, but now I crave it. No doubt it will be short lived as the kids come rumbling in the front door and the hubby arrives home from work but for a few short minutes Cocoa and I will bask in the silence. Earlier today I was with my gal pal, Amity for her Valentine Surprise shoot for her hubby... Collin. We had lots of fun being all girlie and pretty! If you are still toyin' with the idea of doing your own boudoir shoot for Valentine's you must act now! I am booked for the remainder of January but we could probably make something happen in early February. However, there is no need to be sad if you miss this Valentine offer, I have added Boudoir sessions to my year round offering, so think birthdays and anniversary!! Well, I suppose I should start thinkin' about dinner. Until next time (a precious little newborn tomorrow!!) Hugs! Cija

No comments: