Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Infant Photography in Lonetree, Colorado

This morning I ventured out into the frozen tundra to go see sweet little Stella. It's impossible to believe that 3 months have already come and gone since her birthday.
She was a very cooperative model, especially when her mommy rubbed her feet!! Totally cracked me up! I must admit I enjoy a nice foot rub as well.
At first Stella was not at all happy about wearing her hat but mommy worked her magic with a little foot rub and... wahla! we were back in business. Erin and I both agreed we would preferred to be sleeping in a basket as well!

Now that is a very content little face.

Well, that about wraps up this sneak peek. We have dinner and homework to tend too and then it is off to Quinn's birthday celebration!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Stella!!! She is such a doll face. She's a pfaff through and through. I can't believe she's 3 months old either. Wow, time flies. Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures ~ Just like her sisters before her the camera already loves her! Dianna