Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 It's my great pleasure to introduce Pearce, this sweet little boy is 6 month old.  I just love the name Pearce, reminds me of Remington Steele and my crush on Peirce Brosnan.  Oh the memories... my favorite episode was when her house had burned down and he was playing the piano, makes me swoon just thinking about.  (the really frightening thing is, a large percent of my friends will have no idea what "Remington Steele" is)

 I have a feeling this little Pearce will have a number of girls crushin' after him too, what a dreamy little baby.
 Today's shoot was at Pearce's home which is always fun, but it was just warm enough that we were able to sneak in a few outdoor shots as well.
 I am having trouble picking my fave of the day.  I just love his precious little expressions and the one above makes me just want to squeeze his little cuteness! 
 How cool is that blue couch? Very cool! 
 Now these two, the one above and below might just be my faves.  I love the one above with his little giraffe (my on my that giraffe is really popular these days with the wee folk)  It's the kind of picture that will transport mom and dad right back to this time in their little boy's life. The one below, well... this is my heart, I love capturing real moments, mommy is singing "if your happy and you know it" and daddy is bouncing baby up and down, I love it!
 Well, the decision has been made to climb the mesa so... I'm outta here.  I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday with family or friends. I'll be back soon! Cija

No comments: