Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to do another boudoir shoot... an anniversary gift (18 years WOOHOO!!).  My "boudoir buddy", Tina (that is officially her new nick name, I think we should get her a monogramed T-Shirt), came over to do hair and make up, she's FABULOUS!  In fact, I liked Dawn's makeup so much I'm sportin' it today!  The three of us had a great time, so much fun, laughing and just enjoying the moment.  We put a rush on Dawn's turn around time because today is the only time she will have the house to herself to work on the photobook she is making for her husband.  She dropped by this morning to pick up her pictures and gave me the following card.  I cracked up laughing... looks like the pooch is having a little boudoir shoot of her own!!!
But what really touched me were the words written inside and I wanted to share just a few of them with you...  "Cija, It's been a long time since I've felt this beautiful. Thank you... with love and appreciation. Dawn".


"I have summoned you by name; you are mine."
"You are precious and honored in my sight, I love you."
"Bring my daughters... whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made."
Love Notes from God found in Isaiah 43

I'll be back tomorrow with the Kelly Family.  Hugs Cija
Photos have been cropped to provide privacy for the client.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious gift you've given women. I mean really! Making them actually feel beautiful. It's great to tell someone they are pretty, but it's another thing when they actually feel pretty.

3 Wishes Photography said...

Thanks Heather, it really has been an incredible experience... I never imagined the Lord would do what he has doing thru this shoots. I feel so blessed to be a part of it!