Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Yesterday, the girls didn't have school and there was this cool fog outside so I decided to seize the moment and take some pictures of my girlies.  Such beautiful faces... such beautiful girls.  I am so blessed.  We are so blessed. Thank you, Jesus for our precious girls.  It was quite chilly but we brought a down comforter along to snuggle in while waiting and the tractor digging the great big hole provided entertainment.
Melia
Sabrina
Ryanne
Tomorrow is an anniversary/boudoir shoot and on Thursday I will be with a family of 3.  So I will be back soon!!! 
Do you know a family going through a difficult time or walking through a tragedy?  Be thinking about it... because I've been thinking about it and I have an idea.  Working on the details but I need you to do your part, think about your co-workers, family, friends...  More info to come.  Until next time. Cija

1 comment:

Ann said...

you are so right your gals are gorgeous and precious!